Dental Check-ups in Ealing
A check-up allows our dentist in Ealing to see if you have any dental problems and helps you keep your mouth healthy. Leaving problems untreated could make them more difficult to treat in the future, so it’s best to deal with problems early, or, if possible, prevent them altogether.
KEY BENEFITS OF REGULAR DENTAL CHECKUPS
- Detect problems early on so you can prevent the majority of teeth and gum disease complications which will save you unnecessary discomfort, time, money and complex treatment.
- Remove problematic build-ups of plaque and tartar which cause bad breath and stained looking teeth
- Receive a professional clean to remove ugly stains and refresh your smile
- Receive a thorough exam by a dentist and X-rays if necessary
- Receive expert consultation and either immediate treatment or a treatment plan if complications are identified
- Leave with a beautiful, clean smile and fresh mouth